Growth and Loyalty via the eCommerce App - a live event at the Hoxton
On April 27th, in London, Redbox, AppsFlyer and Batch hosted an in-the-room panel event focused on how brands grow users and establish loyalty, via the app.
Our event chairperson was Sue Azari, eCommece Industry Lead at AppsFlyer and our expert panellists were:
- Jessica Llarena, Mobile App Product Owner at Decathlon
- Stuart Jones, Head of Digital Products at Domino's
- Justin Reid, Director of Media, Destinations & Hotels at Tripadvisor
We were so privileged to have such a brilliant panel, who covered some hot topics that included:
- The brand position on emerging from the Covid period and how strategies have had to change, in order to adapt to changes in consumer habits and desires.
- How the declining economic outlook has presented challenges for brands in terms of consumer spending, and how each brand has responded to that and what they're doing to help their customers through tough financial times.
- What does loyalty and retention mean to each brand and what role does the app play in maintaining customer relations and even strengthening them through a meaningful value exchange.
- Reviews - are they useful and how powerful is the role they play in retaining customers and adding value to app users?
Watch this space and the Redbox social media for the next event - get yourself in the room!
March 9th AdBites: Keyword Power: harnessing ASO keyword insights to fuel Apple Search Ads success
On March 9th, AdBites host Samuel Chorlton welcomes Simon Thillay, Head of ASO at AppTweak to the hotseat, to help us to understand how keyword research and data insights can shed light on your audience and their search intent when they visit the App Store.
There'll be a live Q&A during the session, so those tuning in can ask questions directly to Samuel and Simon.
Using Data-Science to Improve Your Search Ads Campaign Performance
Listen to the thoughts of Samuel Chorlton, CTO of Redbox Mobile, as he explores how the Redbox Apple Search Ads Platform employs a data-led approach to identifying and verifying keyword selection and how this improves your keyword bid management and subsequent ROI.
This session will also include an overview on the Apple Search Ads relevancy algorithm and the effect this has on effective bidding.
- WHEN: Tuesday, March 29, 2022 10:20 AM to 11:00 AM
- WHERE: Online
Custom Product Pages - Can they really Shift the Dial for App Store Performance?
Lucy Bennett, Head of Commercial at Redbox Mobile reveals what has been learned from implementing iOS 15 Custom Product Page strategies for clients.
Joining Lucy will be Miray from our design team.
She discusses how contextually tailoring product page content can be made to appeal to targeted audiences or be relevant to key events, ultimately delivering better conversion performance and aligning with client KPIs.
- WHEN: Thursday, March 24, 2022 10:20 AM to 11:00 AM
- WHERE: Workshop Room 1 - ASO
App Promotion Summit London
The UK's biggest app industry event returns! Learn growth marketing strategies and tactics directly from Europe's top app growth experts. In attendance will be 2,000+ APP MARKETERS, 50+ SPEAKERS spread across 4 DAYS with agenda and content that will cover new ways to drive app growth through influencer marketing, App Store Optimization (ASO), user acquisition, social media, analytics, engagement, retention and more.
APS London brings together the entire UK app community to share how apps are adapting, growing and succeeding in 2022.You'll be able to learn and connect with the UK's leading app marketers in interactive workshops, talks, discussions and roundtable sessions.
For new ideas, tactics and actionable strategies that will help you grow and scale your app, APS London is an event not to miss.
Speakers from Redbox Include Sam Chorlton and Lucy Bennett:
Sam Chorlton will be discussing "Using Data-Science to Improve Your Search Ads Campaign Performance" on Tuesday 29th March at 11am in the "App Store Optimisation Zone".
Lucy Bennett will be discussing "Custom Product Pages - Can they really Shift the Dial for App Store Performance?" on Thursday March 24th at 11am in the "App Store Optimisation Zone"
The Rise of the Subscription Economy - Part 2
We recently hosted The Rise of the Subscription Economy 2.0 webinar, in partnership with Appsflyer, it was great to hear some real-life examples about the acquisition and retention strategies tested and adopted by our panel of experts.
Our panellists offered guidance and useful insight on the operational aspects of running a subscription app, including
- How to test different acquisition strategies
- How testing works for an established app
- What are the best ways to achieve visibility and what channels can be used to create growth
- How to avoid churn in retention campaigns
- Keeping users engaged - what does or doesn’t work and tips for building a user community
If you would like to review the recorded webinar, please click below and don't forget to use the password: Subscription2!
If you missed part 1 you can watch it via this this link and using the password: Subscription1!
Panel event review: Growth and Loyalty via the eCommerce App
In late April, brands from the world of eComm app marketing braved the rain to watch a panel discussion with three eCommerce big-hitters: Stuart Jones (Domino’s), Jessica Llarena (Decathlon) and Justin Reid (Tripadvisor). Read the highlights!Read More
Postcard From Las Vegas…
This week the Redbox team have been in Las Vegas at the MAU (Mobile Apps Unlocked) event - a huge convention of exhibitors and speakers, all coming together to discuss, promote, demo and sell their many and varied app marketing solutions.Read More
The Rise of the Subscription Economy - Webinar
We recently held a successful and informative webinar in association with AppsFlyer to discuss the strategies and industry thinking surrounding the recent marked rise of subscriptions as a monetisation model.Read More